Friday, March 12, 2010

see, my tulips really grew last year!


In the photo at left, you can see where one flower has been plucked (no, no, no!), but I did get a few photos before all the flowers disappeared.

















No kidding... the Irish Spring works. It smells kind of strong, so my guess is the deer don't want to eat anywhere near it. Smart choice. Or maybe they just remembered that I was sprinkling them with chili the year before...? Probably not, as that didn't actually seem to deter them.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Thank you so much for helping me out with FB. I will set up a family group today.

Your photos of the flowers are so pretty. We still don't have much here because what started to come up was killed by the freezing cold weather that we got a few weeks back.

might I add...? said...

Well, these pictures are from last year. We don't have any flowers yet, but lots of growth coming up! Spring is coming, I know it!