Tuesday, November 20, 2007

pizza personality pie

What Your Pizza Reveals

You have a hearty appetite. You are likely to complain if a restaurant has small portions.

You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are eclectic, stylish, and totally random with your choices.

You are deep and thoughtful. You should consider traveling to Paris.

The stereotype that best fits you is hippie. You knew it was coming.


My take:
  1. I think I am picky about pizza.

  2. Can't even imagine what that means about fitting in best in the Western US....

  3. Traditional, well-crafted foods...yeah. Gourmet...only if it's actually good, not just trying to impress folks.

  4. Me? Random?

  5. Deep and thoughtful...I'll buy that. And I will consider travelling to Paris, thank you very much for the advice. Maybe in the summer?

  6. Hippie...OK. Sure, in some ways, but lots of my friends are hippier than me, so they wouldn't buy that. But I'll accept it, considering a computer is telling me this based on which pizza toppings I want.

Thanks to Peevish for this.

No comments: