Sunday, April 6, 2008

send some positive thoughts

Sustainable Dave's father's been hurt, and Dave has asked everyone to keep him in their thoughts/prayers/whatever you want to call it. And pass it on. For what it's worth, I'll ask all three of my readers to join me in this.

I have been so busy that I really have not been keeping up with blog reading lately. There are a few blogs that I still stop in on, but mostly I just haven't had time. I had been watching Dave's blog since the beginning of the year when I heard about him, but my RSS feed showed 63 unread messages from his blog. So you can see that it's been a while since I've read anything from him. But tonight, for whatever reason, I decided to drop in, and this is what I read.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Wow, thanks so much for putting this out there. I truly appreciate it.

Hangin' in

Dave

Anonymous said...

Sending my positive vibes his way. :-)

Elizabeth said...

A prayer from over here.