Friday, October 19, 2007

I didn't realize...

that if you start a post, then spend a really long time editing it and adding to it, Blogger publishes it on the day that you started it rather than the day you finish it. Note the 100 things about me post, which I just finished, and just posted, but it's on October 4. And for some reason, it says it was posted at 1:09 pm, but it's not quite noon now. I don't know. If someone out there reads this and can explain to me, I'd appreciate knowing why this is.

2 comments:

Michelle and the City said...

i hate this about blogger too. usually if i start a post early, before i publish it i will copy and paste it into a new post so it'll publish with the right date. for the time issue make sure you have the right time zone selected under settings>formatting. hope that helps!

and thanks for stopping by my blog. i appreciated all the support this week. consider yourself added to the blogroll!

Katherine said...

Hello, I have tagged you to answer 7 random things about yourself, rules over at my blog...of course it's not compulsory, but I thought you might like to join in?