I've been tagged! This is a first--how exciting! So, I was tagged by snowy, and here are my 7 things:
1. I have wanted to live in Europe (specifically France, but maybe somewhere else that I could speak the language, too) for as long as I can remember. I've only been out of the country for up to six weeks at a time, however. It's very hard for an American to get a visa to work in France. I would love to have to conduct my daily life in a language other than English. A friend of mine told me she thought I mostly just wanted everyday life to be challenging. Hmm, maybe.
2. I have a weakness for those "organizer-y" things, you know, like the kind they sell at The Container Store or other such places. Boxes, cubbies, things with drawers, etc.
3. I'm afraid to ride my bike on city streets. Even with a helmet. I'm surprised I don't see more bikers hit by cars. (People around here drive like lunatics, in my opinion.)
4. I know how to sew (maybe not well, but well enough), but I have a huge bag of clothes that need to be mended, and the bag has been full for years already. Maybe I should come to grips with the fact that I'm not going to mend them? And I refuse to buy pants anymore that need to be hemmed. Either they come the right length, or they are hemmed by the manufacturer (as at Lands End, where they hem for free).
5. I first heard of email eighteen years ago, but I had no idea what it was (and I wasn't the only one). I learned how to do basic HTML about five years ago, long before I became seriously interested in the internet. I've had a professional website (a website for my work, although it looks pretty professional, too) for about five years (when I learned HTML in order to work on it), but I only started a blog a few weeks ago.
6. I was painfully shy when I was young. I always thought of myself as shy until one day in my late twenties/early thirties I noticed that I was speaking in front of a group in a way I *never* could have done even a few years before. I'm not exactly sure when the change occurred, but I can be very forthright now, and most people would not consider me shy.
7. My all-time favorite unusual flavor of ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby. Weird combination: chocolate-covered pretzels with peanut butter filling, ice cream is peanut butter and vanilla (I think), with caramel swirls. I haven't had it in many years, and I don't even know if they still make it. If not, it would be a shame and completely my fault, as I stopped buying it. It had enough sat-fat to instantaneously clog all the arteries in your body, however, not that I cared about that then, but it was definitely yummy!
I'm tagging super des, From my French window, and kittycafe. I hope you don't mind, as this is my first time doing one of these....
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
5 инструкции по охране труда содержание порядок разработки и пересмотра - В этом же разделе может быть приведен перечень нормативных актов, год утверждения правил. Проверки и пересмотра инструкций, ваша заявка будет передана наше...
11 hours ago