Monday, March 23, 2009

anatomy of a headache

I have a very strange headache that is kind of coming and going on one side of my head only. It started maybe forty-five minutes ago. Very strange. I was reading some books to my son, and poof, all of a sudden, I feel a pain in my temple. (Poof would actually be better to describe it disappearing, yes, but whatever, my head hurts!) Now I'm sitting up, in front of the computer (duh), and it's continuing. It's weird because I'm so aware of it, how it comes, and then it's gone. It's not a sharp, stabbing pain, but it's definitely there. And now, I feel it on the other side of my head, too, but in my forehead.

Anyway, I took some Advil a while ago, because I was having a pain in my leg (yes, I'm falling apart, evidently), so hopefully this thing will be gone lickety-split.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had a similar weird headache thing going on. Mine was more like a swipe of a credit card across my head...pain would literally swipe across my brain and then disappear. Until dum dum dum I finally woke up one morning with a full-on migraine. But, yeh, it was kinda freakin' me out, too.