- hibernating OK, I haven't actually hibernated yet, but right now, on a Sunday night, I'd really like to hibernate and not go in to work tomorrow morning. Where did the weekend go?
- hippos They look like such gentle creatures, although I've heard that they're not. Whatever. They're still cute.
- hiver Yeah, I got stuck, and so if you don't speak French, it means "winter," which I really do
likelove, although I'm getting a little tired of it right now. Unless of course, we can have a snow day tomorrow....?
- Hungry Caterpillar, The Very That little guy (girl in French!) is so cute, and I love reading it (over and over and over).
- heating with wood I lived in a house once that had a woodstove as its primary heat, and I loved the whole process: chopping and stacking the wood, carrying it into the house, starting a fire, and enjoying that wonderful heat. And waking up in the morning in a 50-degree house.
- holidays Especially three-day weekends. Four-day weeks are so civilized. (How many do I have now?
- hips that don't hurt Self-explanatory. H is hard! (Did Jen give me a hard letter on purpose?) Of course, if this meme were of things I liked, I could have said Hart to Hart. (Uh-oh, I think I'm dating myself.) I thought of this because I see Remington Steele on the TV playing James Bond.
- honesty (tempered with kindness)
- hot coffee in the morning, especially when prepared just the way I like it and served to me in bed... aah, the good old days
- huddling under a warm down comforter with my sweetie(s)... time to do that right now
Good night all!